Information about us
Our website, Amplity.com, is a site operated by Amplity Health to provide online access to information about Amplity Health and the services and opportunities we offer.
Accessing our site
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, including to users who have registered with us. Use of our website is restricted to those who are 18 years of age or older. By using our website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If we believe that you are under the required age as you represent yourself, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
When using our website, you must comply with the provisions of our website Acceptable Use Policy (please see below).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website and for any additional or associated costs that you may incur in connection with or as a result of your use of our website, including without limitation, any costs relating to the maintenance, repair or adaptation of any hardware, software, interconnections or data that you may own, lease, license or otherwise use to access our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website (including, without limitation, trademarks and copyrights), and in the material published on it, such as works, images, pictures, dialogues, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software. Those works are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our website in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without first obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
See Amplity Health’s Privacy and Cookie Statements
Reliance on information posted
Commentary, content and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such content and materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our website changes regularly
We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
When you visit our website, or send e-mail to us, you are communicating electronically. Accordingly, you explicitly consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Limitation of liability
The material displayed on our website, including any information about any third-party goods or services, is provided without any representations, guarantees, conditions or warranties (express or implied) as to its accuracy, completeness, accessibility, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, non-infringement, results, compatibility and security.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of Amplity Health, and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude all representations, conditions, warranties and any terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we, other members of our group and any of our respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives, shall not be liable to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for:
- Indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data; or
- loss of reputation or goodwill, arising out of or in connection with the use or the performance of our website or which results from the use of our website or any materials or content posted on it.
Because some States in the U.S. do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. In such States, Amplity Health’s liability is limited and warranties are excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law, but shall, in no event, exceed $100.00.
Information about you and your visits to our website
Uploading material to our website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our website or otherwise submit material to us or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our website Acceptable Use Policy (please see below). You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards.
Any material you upload to our website or otherwise submit to us, including but not limited to any messages or e-mails you send to us through our website, will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties on a worldwide basis any such material for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any material or posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our website Acceptable Use Policy (please see below).
Viruses, hacking and other offenses
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is or has the potential to be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will report any such violation to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you, your business, or another, caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You shall be solely responsible for obtaining, maintaining and using applicable virus protection software and other security arrangements when using our website.
Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, and you may not create a link to any part of our website other than to the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our website Acceptable Use Policy (please see below).
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to contact@Amplity.com.
Links from our website
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided only for your information, and we are not endorsing them or any services and products supplied and sold by these websites. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them and/or for the rules adopted by them in respect of, but not limited to, your privacy and the processing of your personal data when you are visiting those websites.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Variations, severability and waiver
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please email contact@Amplity.com.
Website acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy (“Website Acceptable Use Policy”) sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website Amplity.com. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our website.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in U.S. and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in violation of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Discredit or denigrate any third parties or their products.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a violation of this Website Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our website. When a violation of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Contributions must not:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the violation.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to violations of this Website Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this Website Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Your continued use of our website will be taken as acceptance of these revised terms. Some of the provisions contained in this Website Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.