Candidate Data Privacy Statement
Amplity Health Online Recruitment Privacy Statement
Effective: 1st April 2020
This Privacy Notice applies to application and employment data collected by Amplity Health’s recruitment management platform (the “Career Site”). This is a Global Privacy Notice and applies to information collected in all countries where Amplity Health’s employees are located. This Notice sets out what Personal Information we may collect about you during our application and employment processes and how we use, store, share, and protect it.
Please review this Privacy Notice carefully. Amplity Health reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time, in which event the recruitment site will contain a notice of the change. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the site. Continued use of the Career Site after a change indicates your acknowledgement and continued acceptance of the Privacy Notice. If necessary, we will request that you explicitly renew your acceptance of the revised Privacy Notice. We will not use your personal data for purposes additional to, or materially different from the ones set forth below without your additional consent.
By entering this Career Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Amplity Health is authorized to collect, use, access, transmit, store, process and disclose the information it obtains through your use of the Career Site, including but not limited to Personal Information, in order to process your application for employment or for the purpose of identifying you as a suitable candidate for future employment opportunities, as permitted by law. This includes sharing your Personal Information with third parties with whom we may do business.
- Statements here and elsewhere on the Career Site concerning the treatment of your Personal Information may not apply with respect to Personal Information already in Amplity Health’s possession, such as Personal Information obtained by the Company in connection with your current or former employment at the Company, or information that is publicly available to the Company.
- This Career Site does not extend binding offers or terms or conditions of employment. Any employment offer that may result from your submitting information in response to a job opening listed on the Career Site is in accordance with the specific terms of that offer and is not based in any way on the description of the job on the Site. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as a contract of employment or as a guarantee of continued employment or employment for any specific duration.
Our Use of Personal Information
Any Personal Information collected through the Career Site will be used only for the purposes identified in the Career Site and within this Privacy Notice.
What Information We May Collect and Hold About You
Personal Information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable living individual. For the purposes described above we collect Personal Information in the following categories:
- Identifiers: such as your name, alias, postal address, email address, account name, IP address or similar unique personal identifiers
- Other information within Protected Classifications: such as gender, age, national origin and citizenship status
- Other records: such as telephone number, your professional role, your Curriculum Vitae and references plus other details about how you heard about a job or role
- Educational history
- Employment history
- Usage data: Internet activity information, such as your browsing history and information regarding your interaction with the Career Site
How We May Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to process your application, to communicate with you, to conduct applicant and employment-related statistical evaluation and record keeping, to perform an identity check to confirm you are whom you claim to be, to perform activities to corroborate the submitted information and perform checks, to perform manual and automated checks of suitability for the role(s) applied for, to perform aggregated analytics to improve the experience of users, to detect, prevent, or investigate privacy and security incidents, and to maintain appropriate records of internal administrative purposes.
For the purposes agreed, we may share your Personal Information with our Service Providers, including “Data Processors”, who help with data storage, maintenance, and processing. Any processing of the Personal Information by these parties is in accordance with our instructions. Personal Information will be accessed by these parties only to the extent that is necessary to fulfil our instructions and in compliance with applicable law, including with respect to data confidentiality, privacy and security.
Amplity Health does not sell Personal Information to third parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Information to anyone else under any circumstances except as otherwise stated in this Privacy Notice, to successors in title to our business, to establish, exercise or defend our rights, or where required by law.
Application information provided to Amplity Health may at times be transferred internationally to other Amplity Health entities, affiliates, subcontractors, and Service Providers. All Personal Information is transmitted and stored in a secure manner in accordance with legal requirements, and it will be used only for the purposes that it was originally collected. Access to this information may be requested by legal and security enforcement agencies in certain jurisdictions and will be shared only in line with legal requirements.
Data Subject Rights
Depending on your country location and the applicable data privacy laws, you may have Data Subject Rights under law which could include the following:
- The right to request disclosure of the categories of Personal Information collected, the categories of the sources of that information, the categories of third parties with whom we share the information and the business purpose for collection
- The right to request access to the specific pieces of Personal Information collected or rectification of and/or erasure of Personal Information
- The right to withdraw consent where the legal basis relied on is consent
- The right to request that Amplity Health restrict processing of your Personal Information
- The right to object to Amplity Health’s processing of your Personal Information
- The right to object to the use of automated decision making
- The right to portability of your Personal Information
- The right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority
Exercising your rights
Amplity Health will honor any legal right to view, modify, restrict, port or erase your Personal Information in accordance with applicable privacy law. If you wish to exercise you rights or have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
|General enquiries (US)
(Rest of World)
|+44 1753 251321
|GDPR and other data subject access requests
please mark your email
‘DATA SUBJECT REQUEST’
|CCPA data subject requests
please mark your email
‘DATA SUBJECT REQUEST’
GDPR and other data subject access requests
please mark your email
‘DATA SUBJECT REQUEST’
Requests will be appropriately corroborated to ensure that you are the Data Subject prior to any information being shared or action taken.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think that any of the Personal Information collected about you is incorrect, confusing or incomplete.
Personal Information collected via the Career Site will be retained only as long as necessary and appropriate to fulfil the purpose agreed and to comply with applicable legal standards. If you are hired as an employee of Amplity Health, this information may be transferred into an employee personnel file and retained under a different legal basis.
Your information will be destroyed in accordance with Amplity Health’s Data Retention and Destruction policy or applicable legal requirements.
If you consider that we are not complying with this Privacy Notice or if you have any questions in relation to this Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.
If any provision of this Privacy Notice is found to be invalid by a court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Privacy Notice, which shall remain in full force and effect.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AMPLITY HEALTH HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN INFORMATION ON THE SITE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES THAT MAY OCCUR WHILE ACCESSING THE SITE, OR ANY LINKED SITE, OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS THESE SITES; OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE BREACH OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, HOWEVER OCCASIONED.