Remote Sales Solutions
As a leading contract pharmaceutical sales company, our remote sales solutions have been proven to increase market share and ROI
At Amplity Health, we know what it takes to bridge gaps with cost-effective solutions to increase communications frequency by overlaying the traditional field sales channel with the following options.
Which Post-Pandemic Model Is Best for Remote Engagement Teams: Work from Call Center or Work from Home?
As the industry continues to revive shuttered offices in response to COVID’s retreat, business leaders are deciding whether to reopen their inbound and outbound facility-based call centers or continue to maintain a home-based model. Read our article to understand the benefits of each arrangement.
Live video detailing
Amplity Health’s video detailing services offer:
Inbound or outbound detailing scheduled at the HCP’s convenience
Omni-channel representatives are trained to seamlessly transition from phone conversations to video presentations to meet the needs of the discussion
Flexible options based on budget
Virtual sampling offers:
Initial outreach to gain awareness
Primary sampling to provide product messaging
Sample Request Forms (SRFs) and SRF validation
Final surveys to capture ROI
Amplity Health Customer Care
Amplity’s patient-centric approach to customer care provides patients and HCPs with multiple channels of communication to gain access to critical information
For the fourth time, Amplity Health’s Remote Engagement Center has been recognized by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience” as an Outsourcer for Pharmaceutical Phone Support
At Amplity Health, we strive to provide the support and tools necessary to achieve increased consumer satisfaction and brand loyalty among consumers and HCPs
- Adherence and support programs: Supporting patients and improving persistence to achieve better outcomes
- Case management: Helping patients connect the dots between general assistance, adherence, and financial support
- Co-pay card activation: Expert customer engagement enabling efficient co-pay program activation
- DTC campaign enrollment: Effectively securing and documenting patient consent for program enrollment through white glove customer service
- Patient support programs: Facilitating connection between HCPs and sales professionals, providing sample request solutions to whitespace targets
- Reimbursement management: Resolving complex coverage and reimbursement issues for patients in order to remove barriers to access medicine
"Amplity continues to demonstrate flexibility in the custom programs they designed to meet our business needs. We share common values and a complementary culture, and we both maintain heightened focus on patients, keeping patient at the center of everything we do."