Building a successful pharmaceutical sales launch strategy requires identifying and understanding the brand’s key target audience
How Amplity Health can help identify key targets
Gathering key target information
Targeted for success
Data management is a key component of successful field strategies
Does your technology need fit any of these scenarios? Tap to see how we can help
How Amplity Health can help
We work with companies of all sizes from startups to the largest healthcare companies in the world
We can supervise the customer master database or the customer relationship management system
We can provide the business intelligence tools, data feeds, file transfer protocols, or fill custom data management needs
Project and Program Management
Pharmaceutical companies of all sizes look to Amplity Health for project management services
Addressing the unmet needs of manufacturers
Many manufacturers simply do not have the resources or infrastructure to design, build, and implement messaging teams on time and on budget. Whether you are a smaller first-to-market company whose funding for commercialization may be aligned with development milestone triggers or a larger company who may want to reallocate resources, outsourcing can offer viable options and bring deep knowledge and experience to accelerate commercial development.
How our expert healthcare project management & execution services can help
What you can expect from our project management experts
Leadership of the project from beginning to end, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing of projects. Our work includes the planning and monitoring of work associated with commercialization such as territory alignment and call planning; recruitment and hiring; and onboarding sales operations, analytics, and more
Application of established project management protocols and utilization of the latest project management tools to ensure that each client’s implementation runs smoothly and meets timelines at every step
Support of all Amplity Health messaging team implementations. These project management resources are also available to clients who are building and managing their own messaging teams
Amplity Health provides healthcare program execution and project management services as a part of our full commercialization suite.
Amplity Health leads the way in pharmaceutical sales operations & analytics
The Sales Operations function includes the back-end infrastructure expertise required for the ongoing support of customer-interaction teams, including but not limited to technology, analytics and reporting, help desk, incentives and compensation, fleet, and administration. Increasingly, pharmaceutical companies are looking outside for resource support and expertise.
How Amplity Health can support your Sales Operations needs
- Hardware and software distribution and support
- Aggregate spend documentation, tracking, and reporting
- Meetings/POA planning
- Representative time tracking
- Expert configuration, training, and ongoing support are provided for customer relationship management (CRM) systems employed by sales and clinical teams
- Deep expertise with Veeva™, the first software-as-a-service (SaaS) CRM solution built specifically for the life sciences industry, which leverages the Salesforce.com platform and is typically used by field-based promotional teams
- Design, implementation, and administration
- Onboarding and deployment of fleet vehicles or management of car allowances
- Safety and compliance monitoring
- Available on an ad-hoc basis, including for monitoring of progress toward achieving and exceeding each client’s objectives, adjusting solutions and/or strategies if, and as, needed
- Design, development, and management of client-specific online resource portal
- Portal securely houses key information and resources such as announcements, documents (eg, administration, expense management, human resources), eLearning Center (training documents and videos), and best practices forum
- Ongoing alignment maintenance, including manager mapping sessions
- Sales force sizing, structure, and optimization analyses
- Activity, including call plan attainment and sample distribution
- Sales performance
- Sample accountability and compliance
- Human resources metrics
- State-of-the-art help desk provides support for all field-based personnel
Amplity Compliance helps you mitigate risk while improving the overall effectiveness of your company’s compliance program
Amplity’s Corporate Compliance program aligns with the approach and philosophy recommended by the Office of Inspector General’s (OIG) Compliance Program Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers. We provide continuous education and oversight to all employees staffed to your projects.
Compliance with the latest guidelines
Conflicts of interest
Global transparency reporting
Ethics and reputation
Embedded compliance as part of the partnership
Compliance services support at a higher level
Our Quality Management System
Amplity Health is one of the most experienced and respected contract commercial organizations in the biopharmaceutical industry. Therefore, Amplity understands the regulatory environment in which we operate and maintains a robust quality management system (QMS). The QMS is maintained by an independent body within the organization and is continuously improving to adopt with the everchanging industry landscape.
Our quality management system is a formalized system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives. It helps coordinate and direct an organization’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and continuously improve its effectiveness and efficiency.
Amplity Compliance brings peace of mind to your commercialization strategies with the hands of experts who know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it appropriately.